- Home Page
- Company Profile
- Our Products
A compact Dispensing unit sprays alcohol based sanitizer when both hands are placed under it, its aerated mist based formula uses only 5-6 ml. of sanitizer ensuring optimum usage and releases full cone spray mist for 10 seconds in single operation. Contactless technology works on ultrasonic Sensor to ensure zero touch, high operational precision to completely disinfect both hands at once.
A wall mountable unit is Enabled with two display LEDs to indicate on/off status and dispensing in progress. Bulk sanitizer container tank makes it hassle free and economical.
The dispenser is contactless and will spray alcohol based hand rub sanitizer for sanitization of hands while entering building like hospital offices complexes Malls, Schools etc. This is an Automated based dispenser, to optimize the consumption of sanitizer. Whereas in normal usage, 20 to 25 ml of sanitizer for the one operation, this sanitizer does the same job by dispensing just 5-10ml of sanitizer in Nexus form over a longer period of time
The complete specifications of the product are:-
1. Dimensions : 320(W) x 230(D) x 480(H)
2. Electrical Input : 230VAC, 5AMP
3. Power Consumption
4. Mounting Style : Wall Mounting
5. Outer Body Material : ABS/FRP/PVC
6. Sanitizer Container : Container where the Sanitizer is stored/refilled
7. Material : ABS/FRP/PVC
8. Capacity : 8 Liters (ideal) to 10 Liters
9. Solenoid Valve : This valve prevents water to drip from the nozzle when the pump is on rest mood / not working
ï¶ Working voltage : 24VDC
10. Diaphragm booster Pump : This Pump is used to provided increased pressure to the inlet of spray nozzle for atomizing
11. Atomizer Nozzle : This nozzle sprays sufficient amount of sanitizer at required cone angle to wet both the hands for 5-10 seconds
12. Waterproof non-contact Ultrasonic Sensor this module, with air as medium is a non-contact target detection and distance measurement module. This sensor is not affected by color or other visual form detected object. The ultrasonic sensor sends out high frequency sound waves in the direction of detection, and receives the reflection from nearby objects also complete the action.
13. Control Circuit â The control circuit works on ESP8266 controller which has the algorithm to check once as object is detected and switch ON the dosing pump for a pre âdefined time. The firmware in the controller can be updated over the air, by creating smart=pone WiFi hotspot.
14. Installation Procedure: